I love how they made it look just like a normal desktop printer, just really really big.
Imagine trying to buy new ink cartridges for this thing.
Note the flashing lights to warn folks that this is a MASSIVE printer.
Yes, thats a PC monitor on the right hand side.
Best-Quality mode: 600 dpi (apparent)
High Quality mode: 448 dpi
Production mode: 336 dpi
* Up to 400sqm/hr at 336 dpi.
* Up to 200 sqm/hr in true 448 dpi.
* Up to 100sqm/hr in apparent 600dpi.
* Prints 140 posters 1.5m X 1.8m per hour
* 100 billboards per eight hour shift
* 6-color printing.
Size (HWD): 3.25 x 9 x 10m (10.5 x 25 x 62ft)
Weight: 2,700kg (5,952lb)
Power Consumption: 41 KVA max.